Friday 5 April 2013

Welcome Little One

I love colour challenges! This card  was made for this weeks "Something Blue" challenge at Totally Gorjuss


I can't remember where the paper comes from I found it in my ever growing stash lol. The chipboard is from K&Company and has been painted with Kaiser Craft turquoise paint then misted with perfect pearls. I discovered Perfect Pearls at a craft show, really should stop going to those things they cost me a fortune! 


You put a bit of the perfect pearls in a mini mister with some water then spritz it over your work. I even put some on the flowers. Beautiful shimmery loveliness lol.


The stamp I used is from Hero Arts and was coloured with copics. I stamped and coloured 2 images then cut out the wheels and cover and used pop dots to add them to the original image for a 3-D effect. Copic colours used:
B12, B00, B21, BG0000, BG10, BG15 and W0


The other embellishments I've used are rub ons from Making Memories and Delish, Paper doilies from a local craft store and flowers I bought from the markets. 

Hoping one of the girls at work has her baby soon and if its a boy I'm all prepared!

I am entering this card in the following challenge; 


Thanks for stoping by



No comments:

Post a Comment